Alpha Woman’s mission is to help women everywhere live their best lives physically, emotionally and professionally so we can be the brave pioneers who lead the world into a new era.
We envision a world where women of diverse backgrounds, ethnicities and orientations occupy half of all leadership positions, starting in the cannabis industry and beyond into all industries and governments, by 2034.
Alpha Woman is a digital media and events organization. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, entrepreneurial self-motivated salesperson with a proven track record of results to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new kind of Media Company with a global mission and vision.
The successful candidate will possess a keen knowledge of positioning a variety of media, including print, digital display, podcasts online video and tv, content marketing, multi-layered sponsorships including events, social, and website advertising. You will be able to demonstrate solution selling through uncovering needs and creating strategies leveraging all our media pillars to help solve our clients’ problems and promote their brands.
- Build a sales pipeline by cultivating new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, lead generation, etc.
- Perform thorough needs assessments to fully understand customers’ needs and marketing goals, then work with the media strategist to design a customized program to achieve your customers’ goals and KPIs
- Analyze KPIs to build effective multi-media solutions; measure ROI
- Achieve planned monthly and annual revenue targets
- Understanding of the cannabis industry a plus
- Experience in multimedia sales
- Comfortable with cold calling and speaking with decision makers both on the phone and in person
- Strong understanding of and presence on social media
- Self-motivated and strives for self-improvement
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- This is a part-time, remote, commission-only opportunity at this time.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Development (part-time)” to apply.