There’s just something about having pancakes for breakfast that just brightens the whole morning. In fact, having pancakes for ANY meal just makes the entire day a little brighter.
Gluten-Free healthy Banana pancakes!!!
Now… these pancakes are not only absolutely delicious, but they’re also PACKED with protein, naturally sweetened, and 100% gluten-free. So, for those of you with gluten intolerances, you can officially say goodbye to inflammation, abdominal pain & bloating and say a friendly helloooooo to your new best friend – my Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes!
Psst – did I mention that they’re also 460 calories for the entire stack, and make about 10-12 medium-sized pancakes!? (Yes – that whole serving is ALL for you!)
I hope you brought an appetite because these Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes are about to rock your world.
Check Out the recipe below!!!
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (or pumpkin pie seasoning)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ oz walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup (or honey)
- Place egg whites in a medium mixing bowl and whip (either by hand or using an electric mixer) until egg whites form stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana until smooth, then add in the egg and mix until combined.
- Place all dry ingredients (almond flour, stevia, cinnamon & baking soda) into another clean mixing bowl and combine.
- Next, slowly combine the dry ingredients into the banana & egg mixture.
- Fold in egg whites carefully so as not to remove too much air from the mixture.
- Preheat a medium skillet sprayed with PAM coconut oil (or similar) at medium heat. Spoon batter onto the heated pan and cook until bubbles form. Flip, and cook thoroughly.
- Once all pancakes have cooked, either top with chopped walnuts and maple syrup and enjoy immediately OR store by wrapping in tin foil and placing in a storage container in the freezer.
To reheat: Remove pancakes from the freezer and warm up in the microwave or on a pan.
49 C | 19 F | 26 P
Larissa Nicole is a Toronto-based transformation and wellness coach who believes in a balanced, sustainable approach to health & fitness – no diets, no “fit teas”, no short-term fixes. Having lost over 60lbs and overcome disordered eating, extreme bullying, and body dysmorphia over the course of her own fitness journey, she uses her transformation story as a way to teach women struggling with their weight how to become a stronger, healthier & happier version of themselves and that absolutely anything is possible with the right mindset.
Visit Larissa Nicole Fitness to start your transformation today!